Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Celebrate Good Times! - Happy Birthday To You... - Happy Birthday Lauren!

Hi!!!


Today's post will be a short and sweet one since its a celebratory post and what have you. So, today's post is for Lauren's birthday which is this week.


You might recognise Lauren from her blog which is over (HERE).


Lauren is a lovely friend to so many of people (myself included) and she has laughs, sing-a-longs, chats, hugs and just general goodness to spare to name but a few things.


So, Happy Birthday Lauren.


I hope you have a wonderful day today honey, I loves ya!


That's all for today then, everyone. I hope that you have found this post interesting. I like posting on peoples birthdays as an extended celebration so, um, yeah.
Is your birthday coming up? What are your favourite things about birthdays? Any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Speak soon everyone, I've got quite a few posts lined up that I think you'll like.

Have a completely brilliant day!

GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. my favourite thing is CAKE !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favourite thing too, I think! Hehe! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete