Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do! - Music - Some Favourites From This Time Last Year...

Hi!!!


How are all of you lovely little people? I hope you are all OK and have been having a good week. I wanted to do a music-y post for you today and I've had this idea in mind for quite a while.


This time last year the music I was into was actually of an awesome standard and none of the songs here have ever really let go!


"Chocolate" by The 1975, (HERE).


 I adore the 1975 and I really love the album that this song is on (recommend for all the cool songs). This track was one of, if not the first from the album to be released and it is so good, so catchy and so awesome. Its music and lyrics are great and I just really love this song.

"Do I Wanna Know?" by the Artic Monkeys, (HERE).

The Artic Monkeys are brilliant and when they came out with AM last year I was chuffed. It is a fantastic album which has a really cool sound and this song was the first release from it, and what a good choice it was. This song is a complete beaut and I loves it.

"The Way I Tend To Be" by Frank Turner, (HERE).

This song is an absolute corker. I love this song, the lyrics are great and it is just a lovely listen. I remember playing this on the way to Cornbury Festival last year and singing along at the top of my lungs. It is a really strong summery indie track that I love.

"Let Her Go" by Passenger, (HERE).

Can I just take a minute for this song - I completely adore this. I think Passenger is/are pretty awesome anyway and this song is just so fantastic. It is so beautiful and I loves it very, very muchly. This one is a lovely one and I recommend it for a listen on everyone's part right now. Go on, I'll wait in this tab.


"Broken" by Jake Bugg, (HERE).


This song is beautiful. I love it such a ridiculous amount. Jake's voice is just beautiful and the music and lyrics of this song are awesome. I highly recommend this for a listen. I really do think this song is wonderful and I wouldn't mind you heading off and listening to this one right now because I probably will too.
I'd also just like to point out that some changes may have happened with music on YouTube between the time I wrote this with the links and whatever time it is that you are reading it because of (THIS) the links might be disrupted. If they are then please just do a quick search yourself. It might be a bit of an inconvenience, so I'm sorry but I can't do a lot about it and respect the choices of the record labels involved.


I loved piecing this post together. I love all of these songs and hold them all in such a high regard in my heart (that is quite possibly the most cheesy thing that I have said but its true). I also hope you enjoyed this post too and if you would like to see more like this then let me know.
What were your favourite songs this time last year? Do you like these songs? Did you like this post? Any suggestions or comments? Let me know the comments.
Speak soon you lovely people. Don't forget that you can follow me on BlogLovin with the little button on the side, if you so wish.

Have a brilliant day!

GingerSnaps xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment