Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Night of The Sparkler - Bonfire Night 2014!

Hi!!!

Today is the 5th of November which is, of course, Bonfire Night, as you may not know depending on where you are from. If you aren't sure what it is for whatever reasons, you can find out more about it (HERE).



Bonfire Night is one of my favourite times of year, as fireworks are one of my favourite things in the entire world. They are enchanting, beautiful, magical and make so many people, myself included, so happy. I cannot quite explain just how much I love fireworks, or why, but hopefully you get the idea.

 We go to an arranged display every year and this year, its on (this coming) Saturday. It is the best display I know of (as I said in my post last year - HERE - we didn't always go to displays) and they have wonderful fireworks there.

Bonfire Night is also a time I see as the send off to Autumn and the start of Christmas (as I see Christmas as a celebration in Winter) which makes it all the more fun and exciting.

So, here's to Candy-Ball Apples (or Toffee Apples, as I know many people like to call them), burgers, family, friends and a fabulous time filled with beautiful colours and sparkles.


I hope that you enjoy your Bonfire Night, any fireworks you have at your own homes or any displays you might be going to, and that you stay safe.


 I hope you enjoyed this post and that you will all enjoy your evenings.
What are your favourite parts of Bonfire Night? Are you having fireworks at home or going to a display? Do you completely love fireworks? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below!
I will see you guys soon for lots of (hopefully) good posts!



Stay safe, have a great time, and enjoy your Bonfire Night!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment