Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Celebrate Good Times! - Happy Birthday to You... - Happy Birthday Mom

Hi!!!

Today is my Mom's Birthday. This may or may not interest you, but quite frankly, as long as my Mom has a wonderful day and this makes my Mom smile, I don't care I think it'll be alright.

I won't keep you too long, but I couldn't leave my Mom without a post.

 I just wanted to wish my amazing mother a very, very happy birthday. She's wonderful, she's funny, she's fabulous and she makes me and so many other people feel very happy and loved.
 
Happy Birthday Mommy, I love you millions.
Thank you for everything you do. I hope this birthday is a good one and brightens up this month for you. You deserve a wonderful day. You are an amazing human being.
Love you muchly. x

Thank you for reading this post. I hope that you enjoyed and that you all have a nice day.
Is it your birthday this month? What is your favourite thing about birthdays? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
See you all sooooooooooonnnnnn..... 
 
I hope you have a brilliant day (especially you, Mommy...),
 
GingerSnaps xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment