Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do! - Music - Songs I'm Loving At The Moment.

Hi!!!

How are all of you wonderful people doing? Good, I hope. Today's post is a musical one about a bunch of songs that I have had stuck in my head recently.
Let's get on with it, shall we?

Scare Away The Dark by Passenger, listen (HERE).
 
I love Passenger, as I am pretty sure you all know, and Scare Away The Dark is a brilliant song.
This song has a really great message but is still inspiring and light-hearted.
It is unique, cool and a bit of a bold song...
I am always happy to sit and listen to this song because it is class.
I just love it, OKAY?!?!
 
Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, listen (HERE).
 
This is another song that I just love.
It is impossible not to dance from the start of this song to the end of it and if you can manage it then you need to give yourself a talking to.
Its super fun, the lyrics are something you need/want to hear no matter when it comes on, and I think its ace.

I Forget Where We Were by Ben Howard, listen (HERE).

This song is one you could get lost in, if that makes sense.
This is the kind of song that should be played so as it fills an entire room.
It's peaceful, it's pretty, it's poetic, it's current and yet not pop-py or rap-py and its an easy listener.
It's a bit charming.

Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin, listen (HERE).

I have loved this song since the day it was released.
Gabrielle has the most lovely voice and the lyrics are a little bit awesome. It's refreshing to see this kind of topic in a song without it being angry or bitter. It's like thoughts spilling through speakers.
It's catchy but not in annoying way and it sounds so graceful.
Have a listen.

That's Entertainment by The Jam, listen (HERE).
 
I am a huge fan of The Jam and Paul Weller and all of the amazing music they produced.
This song has been covered and put in a car advert but the cover - I'm sorry to be the one to say it - let's this song down.
Have a bit of a look through some of the comments (read the replies to the second comment down about the car advert - you'll find it funny and truthful  if you are anything like me but beware, there is a spot of bad language here and there from the commenters...)
One of the greatest songs of all time - you must listen.

I Lived by One Republic, listen (HERE).
 
I've been enjoying this one on the old Radio recently as it has really cool lyrics, fun music and has a good message.
Its one you'll love to sing along to and one that you might like to bop about to a little bit.
It is a strong song with a really good message and I think its worth a listen on your part as I look forward to hearing it on the radio.
Let me know what you reckon...
 
There may or may not be a type of post that I repeat this month because I have been enjoying a lot of songs at the moment which I really think you should hear - would we like to see more?
What do you think of these songs? Are any of them new to you? Do you have any suggestions for me to listen to? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below...
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you will join me again for some more posts!
 
Have an ace day!

GingerSnaps xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment