Pages

Monday 21 December 2015

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do! - Music - Some Festive Favourites.

Hi!!!

Now that it is officially Christmas week, I thought that you guys might like a little insight into my extensive Christmas playlist. This isn't my full Christmas playlist (that is more than 50 songs long and I thought that it might make for a bit too much of a lengthy post...). You can bet I'll be listening to these, along with all the other Christmas songs and Christmas carols that I love, this week so we can be twinning with our playlists. YAY!

(By the way, if you want to listen to all of these songs in a full playlist style, then keep this post open in one tab and click the links to listen to the songs play in another. Also, I have tried to ensure all the links are correct but if you find that one isn't then do let me know so I can sort it out.)

Some Festive Favourites.
  • "Fairytale of New York" by The Pouges and Kirsty McColl - (HERE)
  • "Stop the Cavalry" by Jona Lewie - (HERE)
  • "Last Christmas" by WHAM! - (HERE)
  • "Merry Christmas Everyone" by Shakin Stevens - (HERE)
  • "Do They Know Its Christmas Time" by Band Aid - (HERE)
  • "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey - (HERE)
  • "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday" by Wizzard - (HERE)
  • "Step Into Christmas" by Elton John - (HERE)
  • "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" by Jake Bugg (cover) - (HERE)
  • "Merry Xmas Everybody" by SLADE - (HERE)
  • "Little Drummer/Peace on Earth" by David Bowie and Bing Crosby - (HERE)
  • "Wonderful Christmas Time" by Paul McCartney - (HERE)
  • "Oh Santa!" by Mariah Carey - (HERE)
  • "When A Child Is Born" by Johnny Mathis - (HERE)
  • "Mary's Boy Child" by Boney M - (HERE)
  • "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole - (HERE)
  • "Underneath the Tree" by Kelly Clarkson - (HERE)
  • "Joy To The World" by Mariah Carey - (HERE)
  • "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Frank Sinatra - (HERE) or by Judy Garland - (HERE)
  • "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby - (HERE)
  • "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" by Michael Buble - (HERE)
  • "Driving Home For Christmas" by Chris Rea - (HERE)
  • "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by Darlene Love - (HERE)
  • "Feliz Navidad" by Michael Buble - (HERE)
  • "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" by Mel and Kim - (HERE)
  •  "Santa Clause Is Comin To Town" by The Jackson 5 - (HERE) or Michael Buble - (HERE)
  •  "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Michael Buble and Idina Menzel - (HERE)
  • "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year" by Andy Williams - (HERE)
  •  "Jingle Bells" by Michael Buble - (HERE)
  • "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" by Mariah Carey - (HERE)
  • "Mistletoe and Wine" by Cliff Richard - (HERE)
  • "I'll Be Home For Christmas" by Bing Crosby - (HERE)
  • "Silent Night" by Michael Buble - (HERE)
  • "Walking In A Winter Wonderland" by Dean Martin - (HERE)
  • "Holly Jolly Christmas" by Michael Buble - (HERE) or Lady Antebellum - (HERE)
 
I hope that you guys enjoyed this. As I said, this list doesn't include all of my favourite festive tunes but it does include quite a few so I hope you enjoy listening to them.
What is your favourite Christmas song? How about your favourite Christmas carol? What are your plans for Christmas? Any comments or ideas for future posts? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading, I hope you have a lovely week.
 
Have a very merry day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment