Pages

Saturday 12 December 2015

I've Been Thinking... - When House of Fraser Stole The Show.

Hi!!!

Good morning guys. How are we all today? I've just been watching some telly and I realised I haven't written an advertising post in so so long. So, here I am and today I want to talk to you about the House of Fraser Christmas ads because I personally love them.

I am in love with the House of Fraser Christmas ad campaign this year. The asthetics that feature in the different 'scenes' throughout are beautiful and they all complement each other wonderfully - think pastels followed metallic and so on. The advert features some incredibly talented dancers performing some really fantastic choreography (no, seriously, I'm obsessed with the choreo) and I really think that is something that sets it apart from other adverts. The choreography features some really wonderful aspects (those puppet isolations tho...) and the dancers all have such different looks that I think it shows that House of Fraser is a store for everyone. Also, the music that features is really good - it has a cool and sassy sound which I am a huge fan of. All in all, House of Fraser have completely stolen the show and I have completely fallen for this campaign - everyone involved in it can have loads of festive points.

Watch it (HERE)

That's all I've got for you guys today. I hope you've had a good week so far and that your weekend is even better. I hope you've enjoyed this post, thanks for reading.
Have you seen this advert? What do you think of it? Do you have any favourite adverts at the moment? Are you looking forward to Christmas? What are you getting up to this weekend? Any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below.
I'll speak to you guys soon.
 
Have the most fabulous day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment