Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

I've Been Thinking... - Lovely Little Things From This Week

Hi!!!

I thought that it would be nice to keep things simple and just share some things with you from this week. The tiniest little things that I'm grateful for. I've got a busy weekend, and then a busy week ahead of me, and so I wanted to stop and take stock of things as they are before I jump head first into all of those things.



Our garden is in that lovely September space, where there are still flowers everywhere but also seasonal changes like some plants coming to the end of flowering and so on. I love being out in the garden and it's a real experience at the moment.


Having lunch at Bella Italia on Wednesday with two of my favourites people - Elf Girl and one our friends. It was so great to catch up with them both, spend time together and eat great Italian food.
 
When choosing my fragrance for Wednesday, I decided to use my Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir, which I hadn't used in a million years. I'd forgotten how much I like it - it's a gorgeous scent (its a bit strong when you first put it on but then it settles) and it lasts for such a long time.

This quiz was a lot of fun to do. I got all 16 right, so take it and let me know if your in my 100% club(aka the best club to be in).

Watching television in bed on a weekday morning because I had time off.
 
The vase of pink and cream flowers on the coffee table. They're just so pretty!

 
 Sitting down in front of some of my favourite TV shows with chocolate digestive and a big cup of tea. Would you guys like me to share some of my television favourites in the future?
 

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed reading this and getting a little insight into my week.
What have you been up to this week? What are your plans for the weekend? Do you have any other comments or suggestions for future posts? Be sure to let me know in the comments section below.
Enjoy your evening, my little gemstones.
 
I hope your day is as wonderful as you!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. (just realized i didn't comment what i wanted to say) why are your plants looking so healthy mine are all dead except the cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for complimenting the plants and I'm sorry yours aren't doing so well at the moment, I'm sure they'll pick up again soon. Gingersnaps xxx

      Delete