Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

So, To Sum It All Up - Summer Summary

Hi!!!

Well, hello again! I'm back from my travels (and I had a very nice time) and thought that as it is now September, a summer summary was in order, to fill you in on everything I've been up to. I haven't written a summary in ages but this was really fun to write and I hope you like it.



I've been to the theatre a lot this summer - I went to see Sunny Afternoon at the Harold Pinter (which I enjoyed lots), King Lear at Malvern (which I didn't ever get round to reviewing, but was good), No Villain at the Trafalgar Studios (which I wasn't all that impressed by, to be honest), The Seagull at the National Theatre (which was amazing), and The Plough and The Stars at the National Theatre (which was a very good production). I'm super lucky to have seen such a variety of plays and to see some really memorable productions. I also went on a tour of the National Theatre and for afternoon tea - I got tickets for my birthday - and it was awesome and something I would highly recommend.
 
I celebrated my birthday in July, as I do every year. It was lots of fun. I spent my birthday with my family and had a lovely time catching up with everyone. I also spent some time with my friends as part of a joint-birthday-type-thing with Elf Girl which was great. I was fortunate enough to receive lots of lovely cards and presents, which I'd like to say thank you for once again.
 
I've also been to a whole bunch of places this year. I've been in London a few times, which I always enjoy, I went to Cambridge to see some outdoor Shakespeare performances and see my cousin, I stayed in Watford for some family time and I went to Cyprus for a week with my Mom and Auntie S, which was such a great trip. We went to archaeological parks, the beach, to see a waterfall, to castles and we ate some wonderful meals.
 
Some other things that deserve a mention include - going to the cinema with my friends, getting my guitar, feeling really proud of my blog and content and regular posts, watching movies and getting the right answers on quiz shows.
 
So, to some it all up, I've had a really rather wonderful summer - I've spent time with my favourite people, I've been to great places, I've seen plays, I've read books, and I've enjoyed myself.

Happy September everyone, I hope you're having a good week so far.
What have you been up to this summer? What were your favourite parts? Have you got any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.

Have a spectacular day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments: