Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Makeup Your Mind - Makeup and Beauty Inspiration and Tips - Autumnal Makeup Menu For Those On A Budget.

Hi!!!

How are you all today? I hope you're all well. I'm really excited about the arrival of Autumn and all the lovely things it brings. I thought I'd put together a seasonal makeup menu for you to browse through and maybe create some looks from. I've decided to keep it all at high street, budget prices because you've got hot drinks, scarves and central heating bills to spend your money on, right?



 
 
 
 
 
 

 Thank you ever so much for joining me today.
Would you like to see a post of my favourite combinations from the list? What are your favourite autumnal makeup products? Do you have any recomendations for me? What about suggestions for future posts or any other comments? Let me know in the comments.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

I hope your day is gorgeous!

GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. one day till autumn is official i'm so excited! also that a really pallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED! And I'm glad you like the look of the pallet. It is really nice to use and the eye shadows are great quality. GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete