Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Going Anywhere Nice On Your Holidays? - Travel - What's In My Suitcase? Cyprus 2016

Hi!!!

Hello, lovely people. I hope you're having a brilliant week so far (and also that you enjoy this post...). Today is a post all about the contents of my suitcase. This is the second draft that I've done of this, because figuring out how to do it well has been interesting. Anyway, let's begin.



I have a whole bunch of cosmetic/wash bags. The red one contains my sun protection - two bottles of Nivea Factor 50, a bottle of Factor 50 Vichy Velvety Cream, aftersun and an SPF 30 lip balm from Malibu. The floral one is from Cath Kidston and it has my cleanser, makeup remover, toothbrush and toothpaste and deodorant. The blue one with the owls has my makeup in and there isn't loads - I have mascara, some colourful lipsticks, bronzer, concealer, primer and Nars Sheer Glow foundation and some brushes. I also have a colour protect conditioner (because it has UV filters), my fave shampoo and shower gel, some hair bobbles and insect repellent.
 
Clothes wise, I have a variety of vest tops, several pairs of shorts and some cover-ups. I also have some smarter tops and blouses, linen trousers, maxi dresses and a maxi skirt. I've got some light scarves and a light cardigan for the evenings, too. I have a couple of bikinis and a tankini - they are a bunch of different colours and prints.
 
I packed two pairs of sandals - some chunky white ones and some with black strappy detailing. I wore pair of trainers on the plane so I also have those with me.
 
I have this super snazzy (and rather glamorous) floppy sun hat which I adore - it is huge so it'll certainly help protect me from the sun. I've also got a blue and white one which has a slightly smaller brim.
 
And then the books. I packed Funny Girl by Nick Hornby, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding, Paper Towns by John Green (on recommendation) and Brighton Rock by Graham Greene. Would you like me to review them when I get back? (Tell me in the comments).
 
And that, ladies and gents, is 'what's in my suitcase'. This was a bit of a different post for me, so I hope you liked it!
Have you been on holiday this year? Are you going anywhere? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading, speak soon.
 
I hope you day is going swimmingly!
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 
 

2 comments: