Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do! - Music - Meet My New Guitar.

Hi!!!

This is a slightly different music post than normal but one I'm excited to share with you all. It features one of my birthday presents from my parents, which I've always wanted (but only recently actually asked for!).

Meet my beautiful new guitar. It's an acoustic guitar from Lindo.

 
It's mahogany with pale green artwork - it's basically my dream design for a guitar. I've been learning and practising for the past few weeks and I'm really enjoying it. It came with a canvas case which is super handy and my parents told me that they were super duper impressed with the company's customer service (friendly and helpful is always good).


I haven't played an instrument in a few years - I used to play violin. The two instruments I have always wanted to play are violin and guitar, so I'm doing pretty well in terms of life goals.
 
 
I am so, so excited that I now have a guitar and I'm already loving playing so much. I'm very thankful to my parents for buying it for me for my birthday, it is a really special gift.
 
So, there you go. A little musical life update from me.
Do you play an instrument? Do you like my guitar? Do you have any suggestions for future posts? Just fancy a chat? Talk to me in the comments.
Thanks for reading, have a great day.
 
I hope your day is pitch perfect.
 
GingerSnaps xxx

4 comments:

  1. pitch perfect i see what you did there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thought you might appreciate it! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete
  2. So delighted for you - and pleased to see the present from your parents. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments - and for reading! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete