Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

I've Been Thinking... - Why You Should Go And See Suicide Squad.

Hi!!!

I've been to the cinema more this year than any other year that I can remember - there have been so many new releases that I've wanted to go and see. My friends and I went to see Suicide Squad last Saturday and I thought you might like to here my thoughts on it.


There's been a lot riding on Suicide Squad, the 'movie event of the year'. This is for a number of reasons, one being the huge fan bases the character's in this film have, even though they've never been featured on film before.
 
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS FILM (sorry for the loud shouting, I just really do).
I think Margot Robbie gives a perfect performance as Harley Quinn, one of the greatest characters in film this year - she's out there, she's crazy, she's fearless and funny and all that kind of stuff. I also loved Will Smith as Deadshot - he played the super cool hitman brilliantly. Jared Leto's Joker is very impressive and great to watch. The other character's are very good, too. They may well be the 'worst heroes ever' but they some of the most interesting, daring and entertaining characters in cinema. Someone tell Taylor Swift that I've found different squad goals.
The plot is engaging and entertaining - I didn't look at my watch once, I didn't want it to end, really. It's not often that I'll think about a film for days after, it happens when I'm very impressed. This film and it's characters have cropped up in my head so often these past few days. I'll certainly buy the DVD release when it comes out.
 
I'd recommend it to you all. It's funny, sharp and unique and I really enjoyed it.
 
You can see the trailer here.
 
Well, thanks for reading.
Have you seen Suicide Squad? Do you have any cinema recommendations for me? Do you have any other comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
I hope you enjoyed. Speak soon.
 
Have an awesome day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is! I can't believe I didn't mention it in this. GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete