Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Oh My Life! - Tales Of My Life And Times - My Birthday!, Family, Friends, Bunting and Balloons.

Hi!!!

As I've recently celebrated my birthday, I thought that I'd fill you guys in on what I got up to because I often find this kind of thing quite interesting, and thought you would too. So, without further ado, let's talk about my birthday.



I had my family get-together at my Auntie's house in Watford this year. I've got family in various places around the country and almost everyone managed to make it (except those who were away/had prior commitments and so couldn't).
We spent the afternoon eating lots of yummy food and catching up. The garden was decorated with bunting, garlands and photographs of me throughout the years, all of which my parents had either put up or made, which was ever so thoughtful.
I was given some wonderful cards and presents, too, which I'm extremely grateful for.
 I had a fantastic time and am so happy that I got to spend the day with my family, having fun.
 
Elf Girl came round for a cup of tea a few days before my birthday and gave me some lovely presents and a card while she was here. It was great to see her and I'm very lucky to have a) such a great best friend and b) received such lovely things.

We also did a joint birthday kind of thing yesterday with our friends which involved lots of food, a very snazzy playlist, time in the hot tub and some hilarious group photos featuring various props.
It was a really great day and it was good to see everyone.
 
And that is the summary of my birthday! We're going to the cinema tomorrow for Elf Girl's actual birthday which should be lots of fun.
What have you guys been up to recently? Anything exciting? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments - I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for reading.

I hope you have a spectacular day!

GingerSnaps xxx


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a nice, little birthday. I hope you enjoyed it, and may I ask what you got? My birthdays slowly approaching (Sept. 11) and I need some ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did, thanks. I got lots of lovely things (that I'm super grateful for) and I can't list everything but here's a few - theatre and concert tickets, homeware-type-things (candles etc.), jewellery, colouring books, money and a guitar. I hope you have a good birthday! Thanks for reading! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete