Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do! - Music - Some Of My Favourite Tracks That You Should Play This Week.

Hi!!!

Ah, Sunday. It's a wonderful day of the week, isn't it? I love it - the family time or time with friends, the relaxed schedule for the day, all of it. Sunday is also often the day when people plan for the upcoming week and so I thought I'd help you plan your listening for this week - there's some right gooduns and they all go together wonderfully.



'The Importance of Being Idle' by Oasis because... it is an amazing track with that classic Oasis sound, mixed with an older style, and cool lyrics.
 
'Love, Hope and Misery' by Jake Bugg because... it has vintage vibes, skilful guitar playing and great lyrics - it has both delicacy and power.
 
'Snap Out Of It' by The Arctic Monkeys because... it's catchy and has those instantly recognisable riffs that the album AM was full of.
 
'Champagne Supernova' by Oasis because... it's a classic - it has catchy yet clever lyrics and each of the instruments the band used can be picked out.

 'Bitter Salt' by Jake Bugg because... this is the latest release off the album 'On My One', and I like it - listen to it once, then again straight after, and you'll see my point.
 
'This Time Tomorrow' by The Kinks because... it is probably my favourite song by The Kinks in that I love the lyrics and the music is simple yet good.
 
And that is your recommended listening for this week (and for all of time, haha) - I hope you enjoy the songs, they are some of my all time favourites and I think this bunch all go well together.
What have you been listening to recently? Do you love these six songs as much as I do? Do you have any other comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading!
 
I hope your day is beautiful!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment