Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

I've Been Thinking... - Going Anywhere Nice On Your Holidays?

Hi!!!

Today's post is a bit of an update about what I'm going to be getting up to in the next week or so. I thought that it might be interesting and also, I want to give you guys a heads up about some things blog-wise. Also, do you like the title? It is, as you may have guessed, based on *that* classic hairdresser question.



So, I'm going on holiday! I'm off to Cyprus and my flight leaves today. I'm super duper excited and it'll be a real adventure - I've been abroad a few times but I've done more city breaks with the occasional visit to the beach (sometimes in a jumper!) as opposed to a summer holiday. I'm going with my Mom and my Auntie S and I'm sure we're all going to have a lovely girly holiday together. I get back on the 31st. 
 
This brings me on to the blog related bit. I've written up posts and scheduled them so you can still expect your regular dose of 'A Dash of Ginger' content, there will still be lots for you to read. However, if you choose to leave any comments (and please do!), I won't be able to reply to them as speedily as I normally would.
 
I hope you enjoy this week's content and you have a lovely time, whatever you're doing.
Are you going on holiday this year? Have you been already? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Feel free to leave a comment!
Thanks for reading.
 
Have a beautiful day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment