Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Shopping for Treats - Hauls and Wishlists - Black Friday Sales Haul

Hi!!!

So how long ago did I last do a haul? And did you know I've never posted a clothing haul, only beauty? Guess it's just not normally my thing. But today I have one and it's all about the bargains I scooped up on Black Friday. I am really excited to give this kind of post a go, so let me know what you think.


Jumper, H&M


I called into H&M on Black Friday with Elf Girl because she wanted to get something and then I saw this jumper and ended up buying something too. I love H&M jumpers because they are always soft and comfortable and I really like the colour and cut of this one. I lovr the speckle through this as well, because it just adds something a little different. They do a bunch of colours including a lovely shade of green which Elf Girl bought. I can't seem to find them online but do look in store if you like it or maybe a look at the rest of their lovely jumpers here.

Aloe Calming Foaming Wash, The Body Shop.


The day before Black Friday, I went into The Body Shop because I needed face wash, completely forgetting about it being Black Friday week, and nearly exploded with excitement when the girl behind the till said £4. So I went and bought another on actual Black Friday because a bottle is normally £7 and the discount was fantastic.  Anyway, I love this product so much and highly reccomend it. You can shop it here.

White Trainers, New Look


The rest of this haul is New Look based because their sale was full of great stuff at great prices. My package arrived today - I opted for 5-7 working days free delivery so I was super excited about that and wanted to mention it to you guys. Basically, shoes are my weakness and I've wanted some white trainers for a while now- I think they look awesome with so many things and so I'm excited to style them. You can check these out here.

Checked Shirt, New Look


I love shirts. I wear them loads. I didn't have one like this and when I saw this I fell in love - I think this will look really nice worn open over other tops and also worn buttoned up normallum The dark blue really makes the green check stand out, and I love the way that looks. The material is also really nice and quite thick, which impressed me.  If you also want a shirt like this, you can find them here.

Black Ankle Boots, New Look


 I have a pair of black ankle boots that I wear all the time and so when I saw these I put them straight in the basket. They are leather, which is great, and they have really lovely metal detailing which I love. They also have a good sized heel which is something I really like about them. They are really lovely boots and I'm very happy about this purchase. Shop them here.

Stripe Wrap Dress, New Look


I don't think that I have ever owned a wrap dress before now... I mean I'm not 100% sure but I really don't remember any. It seems so odd now because I do really like the style. I think the shape of this is really flattering and I love the combination of the red, white and black colours. There are so many ways to style wrap dresses, so I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this piece. It also has a tie belt thing but I untied it for the photo so you could get a better view of the skirt. This exact one is out of stock, but if you like the style, here's some with different colours in.

Stripe Midi Dress, New Look


Apparently, I have this thing with stripe-y dresses... This one is Midi length - it looks longer in the photo but clothes are so tricky to photograph - which means I'll be able to dress this up or down with ease, and I love the crisp white stripes on the very dark blue. It's also got a tie belt thing around the waist, which makes it really flattering. I'm basically in love, haha. You can snap one up here.

So, I hope you enjoyed that - I know it was a little different, hopefully in a good way.
Did you buy anything in the sales? Have you got any other comments or maybe a suggestion for future posts you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading.

Have a wonderful day!

GingerSnaps xxx

3 comments:

  1. I see you got sucked into the sales :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I guess I did but I do love everything I bought which makes up for it. GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete
  2. Do like the wrap dress though x

    ReplyDelete