Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

We Will Remember Them - Thoughts On Remembrance Sunday


Hi!!!
Good morning. So today is Remembrance Sunday, as you probably know, and while I did a post on remembrance on Friday, I wanted to say a few words today, too, so here we go. They may be similar to my words on Armistice Day, but I'd still appreciate if you read it.


Today, there will be a two minute silence to honour those who have died in conflicts worldwide since WW1. Here's a reminder to stop at 11am and take the time to think about those who have fought and those who are impacted by conflict. Those who have served and are serving deserve to be thought of by us for all that they did and do for us all, whether we agree with war or not. Remembrance is so important.

Thank you so much for reading.
Do you have any comments or maybe suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Speak soon.

Have a good Sunday!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment