Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Style It Out - Fashion, Style and Get Ready With Me's - My Christmas Jumper Collection and How I Style Them.

Hi!!!

So, as some of you may know already, tomorrow, Friday 16th, is Save The Children's Christmas Jumper Day. To encourage you to get involved - and because I thought it would be fun - I thought I'd show you my mini collection of Christmas jumpers, and talk you through how I style them.


First, here's a peek into the collection.


The first was a gift. I wore this earlier on this month while decorating the tree. I love that it is wearable for lots of situations because it's black but it also has the super festive reindeer face which keeps it fun.


This one was bought at New Look in Leeds a few years ago and I am eternally in love with it. I relate strongly to gingerbread men - I don't know why... I think it's because of my hair colour. Anyway, this jumper is Christmassy, fun, the gingerbread man is made of mixed materials, and it's wearable. I always get complimented on this.

I also have a very snazzy and rather cheesy number, with a fair isle inspired design. It has reds, whites and yellows through it, which really amps up how festive it is, and it is definitely one I love wearing. It was a gift a few years ago and one I was very grateful for, and I wanted to include it in this post but couldn't find it.

Now, how I style them.


I like styling my Christmas jumpers with blue or black jeans and boots. I like styling them over the top of red dresses and with black and white or burnt orange skirts.


I hope that you enjoyed reading this and that it has given you some inspiration for your own Christmas Jumper Day look.
Will you be taking part in Christmas Jumper Day? Do you have any other comments or suggestions for future posts? Leave a comment below and tell me.
Thank you for reading.

I hope your day is amazing!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment