Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do - Music - You Need This Tom Grennan EP In Your Life.

Hi!!!

How is everyone today? I've got some new music to share with you today and when I say new, I mean like a month old new, by a new artist. Very exciting times. I think you guys are going to like it and I'm really excited to share it with you all. So, let's begin, shall we?


Before I go any further, the point of this whole post is basically to tell you that if you that if you only buy one thing this week, it should be Tom Grennan's EP, 'Something In the Water'.
 
The EP was released at the end of October and features four tracks - 'Old Songs', 'Something In The Water', 'Sweet Hallelujah' and and an acoustic version of the Chase and Status track 'All Goes Wrong' which he provided the vocals for.

There is a really strong sense of cohesion between all the songs on the EP but each one maintains interest. I think he's got a really soulful voice and I also really like the songs lyrically. The music is a balanced blend of power and ease and I could definitely listen to a whole album of this.

 
This is, in my opinion, one of the most exciting new releases of the year and I think Tom Grennan is one to watch in 2017. He has a great voice, and the tracks on this EP are all amazing. This guy has got talent.

Go and have a listen to it if you get the chance, you can buy it for £2.99 on Google Play, and I'll link the YouTube videos here.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and that I might have steered you towards an artist you'll love. 
What do you think of this EP? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me known in the comments.
Thanks for reading.
 
Have a magical day!
GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. please don't hate me but I had no idea who Tom Renan was when I read this but i'll listen to some tracks of his, so you don't kill me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, don't worry about it - I only heard it recently - but do give it a listen, because I think you might like it. Gingersnaps xxx

      Delete