Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Extra, Extra, Read All About It! - Events in the News - The Apollo Theatre

Hi!!!

I know its very late, but I just got home and I found out that the ceiling at the Apollo Theatre, London collapsed.

Last Saturday night, I jumped out of a taxi on Shaftsbury Avenue, and I went in to go and see The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
It is just so strange to think that had I have booked the theatre for, what, 5 days later, that could have been me. One of the many people, one of the screaming, terrified people. Its something nobody thinks could ever happen. 
 
My thoughts are with everybody who has been affected by this, and I cannot believe this - it seems so unreal. I'm so stunned.
 
Have a good day, everyone.
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment