Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

It Was Christmas Eve, Babe... - Christmas Eve 2013.

Hi!!!

Today, it's Christmas Eve. I'm going to give you credit for the fact you probably know that already. I always enjoy Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve is spent relaxing. Today, I'll be baking with my mom. We'll be making some gingerbread and some muffins for tomorrow morning's breakfast. I'll also be delivering some of my bakes to my family, so that they can enjoy a festive breakfast tomorrow too, before we all meet up for lunch.
 
A bit of a no picture "Outfit Of The Day".
 I've bought a new jumper for Chrisymas Eve, it's a black jumper from New Look with a Gingerbread Man in a Father Christmas hat, and I bought some Gingerbread Man earrings from Claire's. I don't have pierced ears, so mine are clip on's. If you do, however, have pierced ears, they do have a lovely selection of festive earrings for you, too.
Link to the jumper (HERE), and link to the earrings (HERE) - sadly, I could only find the version for pierced ears on the site, but check in store if you're interested.

I will be also be taking some time out for myself. I will be enjoying some pampering, to see the kind of products I will be using see (THIS) post. I might also use something from Lush, but will definitely use something from The Body Shop. Every year, as is tradition for me, I have a pamper evening, and I always look forward to it.

Then there's the traditional Christmas Eve film. We watch The Snowman (with or without the Snowdog - that's Channel 4's decision), and then I select a film to watch. This year, I'm considering Miracle On 34th Street - the 90's version with Mara Wilson - or Nativity! - because I love that film so much, it's so funny and Mr Poppy is an absolute legend! From there, it's goodnights and off to sleep, in my Christmas Eve pyjamas. They are red silk pyjamas with dainty silver hearts on them and I only wear them on Christmas Eve and Day. 

I'm so excited for tomorrow, I can hardly contain myself! There is nothing better than Christmas! 

I love my Christmas Eve activities, and I find it such a relaxing day. I hope you all have lovely days and I will speak to you all tomorrow. 

Have a wonderful day, everybody! 

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment