Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Celebrate Good Times! - Happy Birthday to You... - Happy Birthday Mom

Hi!!!

Today is my Mom's Birthday. You probably don't care, but I do and she does, so, well, shut up.

This is just a quick post, because as I said, I don't think anyone else will find this very interesting.

 I just wanted to wish my lovely mother a very, very happy birthday. She really is wonderful and I don't know what I'd do without her. I do love her very much.
 
Happy Birthday Mommy, I love you very, very much. Thank you for everything you do. I hope this day is as wonderful as you deserve it to be. You always have a solution for every problem and despite having to make you countless cups of tea, it's the least I can do to say thank you. Love you muchly. x

Thank you for reading this post. I just felt like I should be a good little human and do a post.
 
Have a lovely day (especially you, Mommy...),
 
GingerSnaps xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment