Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Fan-Girl-ing - Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Hi!!!

I am a Whovian. OK? I may not be as dedicated to the cause as some people but I basically just bloomin love Doctor Who. And, in case you didn't know, today is
 
THE DAY OF THE DOCTOR!!!

I am very, very excited for this. I do have a soft spot for the Doctor, but I think everyone does really. I cannot believe that Doctor Who has been going for 50 whole years. Yep, 50th Anniversary happening here, guys.
 
I can't wait to see all the Doctors and Companions back together - especially looking forward to David Tennant - best Doctor ever! - and Billie Piper - best Companion ever! - during this episode. I'm also looking forward to all the monsters returning to my screen.  
 
I'm out and about tonight so I'm taping it - thank goodness for Sky+ - so I'll have to watch it when I get back from my super busy Sunday. I'm still excited - in case you didn't pick up on that from what I've said before.
 
Have a great day (of the doctor!) hehe...
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment