Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Say Cheese!!! - Photography - Monster Attack On Tesco!!!

Hi!!!


Yeah, that is right, a Monster Attack On Tesco... I said it.

When out and about in somewhere or other we stopped at a Tesco to get something for dinner when we arrived home.
 I was just casually wandering around Tesco, looking for a classy little Pot Noodle when all of a sudden I saw Sulley! 

I love Monsters Inc. and so this was such a massive highlight of my day!

A short and sweet post today, so that's your lot folks. I hope you liked that photograph and that it made you smile like it makes me smile.
Do you like Monsters Inc.? Have you ever seen something like this when in the supermarket? Let me know in the comments.


Have a fab day, guys!

GingerSnaps xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment