Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Oh My Life! - Tales Of My Life And Times - I Do Love A Onsie, A Disney Movie and Making A Two-Tonne Of Meringue Goodness...

Hi!!!


I thought I'd fill you in on one of my recent "lazy days". I feel like, in a strange way, I find "lazy days" work better as "Oh My Life!" posts, but you guys might not feel the same way. By the way, if you don't, then feel free to look through that little archive on the right hand side for something that takes your fancy.


I got up recently with nothing to do and nowhere to go (at least not particularly) and so decided to take up the opportunity to have some time to myself.

I had a shower and washed my hair when I woke up, and threw on my onesie when I got out. I'd actually like to put in a disclaimer in about the whole "onesie" topic...

From the day the onesie first hit the high streets, I decided that they were morally wrong and completely unacceptable. I also decided I'd never buy myself one. However, my mom bought me a super fluffy onesie from Next for Christmas and so I gave it a go. I LOVE IT! DO NOT knock the onesie until you have tried it - I guarantee you will enjoy it, even just a little bit. Also, my advice is to never buy a really cheap onesie; I'd advise a slightly more expensive one as it is much more comfortable and a lot less... meh. Oh yeah, and always opt for super fluffy!


So, yeah, I put on my onesie and made myself very, very comfortable on the sofa armed with a cup of tea. I spent most of my morning watching The Big Bang Theory, and eating the last of the Christmas Quality Street. Then it was scrambled egg on toast for lunch, which just improved my day further.

In the afternoon, I made the decision to check out what movies were on my Sky On Demand - other TV doobrees are available. I found "Mickey's Magical Christmas" and decided to watch that, despite it being January. I found the film really enjoyable, and I do love a good little Disney movie. I am an, if not *the* Ultimate Disney Addict/Fan.

Later on, like after dinner later on, I made a choice which involved creating some lovely meringues. I couldn't find the electric part of the whisk so worked up an hour's worth of a sweat before finally finding it... Oh My Life! But, I did end up with some pretty pink rose flavoured mini meringues to enjoy. I guess all's well that ends well. Especially when meringues are involved.




And, so, that's it. Considering this post was about a whole day, I kind of expected more of a lengthy post, but the joy of a lazy day is that there is very little to say and yet so much happiness can come from them. While it was a "lazy day", I tried to do some things, because I hate feeling like I have wasted a day.
I hoped that this post has been enjoyable for you. Have you had a "lazy day" recently? What do you get up to on a "lazy day"?

Have a really good day everybody!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment