Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

Shopping For Treats - Hauls and Wishlists - Christmas Cards and Wrapping Haul.

Hi!!!

It's Blogmas Day Eight and today I wanted to show you the cards and wrapping paper that I have chosen to use this Christmas. I am a self-confessed stationery fan and so I put a lot of thought into my Christmas stationery - after all, cards on the mantelpiece and presents under the tree ought to look their best. Day Eight is definitely one for the stationery lovers (or those who would like some guidance when navigating the millions of cards and wrapping papers on offer).


It took a rather long internal debate, as there are so many lovely options available this year, but I've picked these Charity Christmas Cards from Paperchase.


They feature an intricate red and white, Scandinavian-inspired design which looks really Christmassy and 50 pence from the sale of this pack of cards has gone straight to Nordoff Robbins, a music therapy charity which has recently come to my attention and which, as a music-lover, I am delighted to support this Christmas. As I said on Day Six, there are loads of options for Charity Christmas Cards - click here if you'd like to find out more.


 I picked some wrapping paper up while I was in Paperchase yesterday - it has a white background, adorned with illustrations relating to London at Christmas time from Paperchase.

I also really love the look of these wrapping papers from WHSmith - one is dark blue with gold glitter stars and the other is white with gold glitter reindeer and they have such a magical look to them - so I might just buy those, too, when I'm next out shopping. I'm not finished buying all of my wrapping paper/wrapping accessories/cards but I've started and I wanted to show you what I'd got so far - I will almost certainly end up buying far more than anyone could possibly need.

I hope you enjoyed today's Blogmas post.
Have you bought your cards and wrapping paper yet? Do you have any other comments or suggestions for future posts? Leave a comment to let me know.
Thanks for reading.

Have a fabulous day!

GingerSnaps xxx 

2 comments: