Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Style It Out - Fashion, Style and Get Ready With Me's - Christmas Jumper Day OOTD.

Hi!!!

It's Blogmas Day Fifteen and it's also Save The Children's Christmas Jumper Day! I thought I'd do something a little bit different than what I normally do here and show you my Christmas Jumper Day outfit because I haven't styled a Christmas Jumper like this before and I really like it.


If you read this post last year, you'll be familiar with this Christmas Jumper - I got it from New Look in Leeds a few years ago, and I fall more in love with it every time I look at it.
Last year I styled it with a black and white skirt, a white shirt underneath (that aesthetic collar) and a large 'vintage' denim jacket. I liked the mix of mod and 90s vibes.

This year, I've opted for a tailored, slightly grunge-y look (I love looks like these).
I played on the black of the jumper by styling it with some high waisted, belted, tapered trousers from Mango which can easily be styled up or down. I then decided that to toughen it up a little more I'd wear my Doc Martens. I have classic Cherry coloured Docs which add an accent of colour but maintain the structured, grunge feel of the rest of the outfit.

Depending on how cold it is, I'll either wear this with my leather jacket (this one - or nearly this one - from Wallis) or a long black coat (I have one from Next).

Whether your outfit has been planned as meticulously as this one or not, you can still donate to Save The Children's Christmas Jumper Day campaign HERE.

Thanks for joining me for today's Blogmas post.
Are you sporting a Christmas Jumper today? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Feel free to leave a comment below.
See you tomorrow,

Have a great day!

GingerSnaps xxx
 

2 comments: